It is finally spring, although it may not seem like it yet in some parts who are still experiencing snow. But, it will melt and spring is here, so it is time to break out the cocktails and get spring started!
This cocktail is gorgeous and pink and so, so yummy!
- 5 ounces gin
- 2 ounces st. germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce Campari
- squeeze whole lime
Shake or stir. Pour over ice. Pour on top some champagne, sparkling wine or prosecco. Garnish with Strawberries, mint or lime. The choice is yours.
Latest posts by Erin Kennedy (see all)
- Peach and Macadamia Nut Muffins with Streusel Topping - April 10, 2017
- Elderflower Cocktail: Drinks With the Girls Spring Edition - March 28, 2017
- Hot Shaved Turkey Cutlet Sandwiches with Brown Sugar & Butter Sauce - February 21, 2017
- Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins - January 4, 2017