Taco Tuesday is tomorrow, and I wanted to get a head start with this delicious fish taco recipe. I wanted to share today so you could make these for tomorrow.
Actually, this recipe is perfect for today’s meatless monday too. Do these fish tacos look good to you? Because these crispy little fish tacos are actually not fish, this is a new product from Gardein Golden Fishless Filets. They are vegan, vegetarian and not real fish, but tastes just like fish!
I am very impressed with these fish tacos if I don’t say so myself. They were so easy and fast to put together. I just threw my filets in the oven for a few minutes and constructed our tacos for a delish dinner.
I am all about making a healthy meal for myself and my family. Gardein has so many different products to try. We also made the chicken sliders for a quick lunch this weekend and they were just like chicken! Gardein has 20 different products you can choose from, here are just a few others:
- Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs
- Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
- Gardein Teriyaki Chick’n Strips
Gardein makes delicious, convenient and healthier versions of the foods we all love to eat. It is healthier option to eat and better for the planet to use this plant protein. It is also made with non-GMO soy, wheat, grains and vegetables.
The texture is just like its meat counterparts, but has less calories, fat and zero cholesterol.
Want to try this for yourself? Get your coupon here!
- Package of Gardein Fish Filets
- Shredded cabbage
- 1 whole Avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- corn tortillas
- In a bowl mix sour cream, 1/2 avocado and salsa verde. Bake your fish filets and when they are done, start constructing your tacos with cabbage, avocado, sauce and cilantro in your corn tortilla.
Latest posts by Erin Kennedy (see all)
- Peach and Macadamia Nut Muffins with Streusel Topping - April 10, 2017
- Elderflower Cocktail: Drinks With the Girls Spring Edition - March 28, 2017
- Hot Shaved Turkey Cutlet Sandwiches with Brown Sugar & Butter Sauce - February 21, 2017
- Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins - January 4, 2017