Have you been looking for a fantastic cocktail that can be served for Sunday brunch, or any other time? I know I have, and food can almost be an after thought……..Okay, not really.
This punch looks refreshing and delish. It’s a must for your next summer party or Sunday brunch.
Pomegranate Champagne Punch
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne
In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice.
Note: You can use champagne, sparkling wine or other sparkling wines, such as Prosecco, are equally festive and just as good.
Latest posts by Erin Kennedy (see all)
- Elderflower Cocktail: Drinks With the Girls Spring Edition - March 28, 2017
- Hot Shaved Turkey Cutlet Sandwiches with Brown Sugar & Butter Sauce - February 21, 2017
- Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins - January 4, 2017
- Watermelon Kiwitini – Girl’s Night In – #Mixedwithtrop - November 18, 2016