Attention all dippers!
I have the most amazing snack for you since peanut butter.
Bring out your pretzels and apple slices, folks, and prepare to meet Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Dip!
Pick your poison.
Cookie Butter is the love child of tasty gingerbread-style cookies, a blender, and a desire to spread them on things. And it’s the best thing that’s happened in my snack life since I tried Nutella.
It’s perfectly dippable straight out of the jar. So why, you ask, did I feel the need to turn it into a dip?
Portions. Make that jar stretch, friends. Add some cream cheese and fluffy whipped cream and not only have you lightened up the sweetness of the base, you’ve made enough to feed an army of hungry snackers.
Plus…believe it or not, it’s even more delicious this way.
The question is…what to dip first?
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese (regular or reduced fat)
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup cookie butter (I recommend crunchy Speculoos)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Dippers - apple slices, banana slices, strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers, cookies, etc.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, 2 minutes. Add cookie butter and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk heavy cream to soft peaks. Gently fold into cookie butter mixture, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in a serving dish, sprinkle with more chocolate chips, and enjoy dipping your favorite snacks!
What’s your favorite kind of dip?