Lemon dijon brussels sprouts salad is the perfect side salad for any meal. It’s packed with flavor and will make anyone love brussels sprouts.
Hi there, y,all! Becca here from Two Places at Once. I’ve been a part of My Cooking Spot for a few months now and I love sharing recipes each month. If you’ve followed along for any time now, you’ve probably seen that I’ve already shared maple roasted brussels sprouts. You must think I’m obsessed with them! Well, honestly, I am a little bit.
I love brussels sprouts! They make such a great side for so many dishes. Plus, they’re really versatile. You can roast them, saute them, fry them or even eat them raw! Take this lemon dijon brussels sprouts salad for example. It’s the best way to eat them raw.
I think my favorite additions to the salad are the parmesean and the bacon. I mean, everything is better with cheese and bacon, right? It’s the only way I’ll eat salad now. Just kidding! But, it certainly does make eating salad way better.
So, the next time you need a side dish or a quick salad – you’ve got the perfect recipe!
- 1 lb shredded brussels sprouts salad
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, pre-cooked
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- red pepper flakes
- Add brussels sprouts, walnuts, parmesean cheese and bacon to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the dressing over the brussels sprouts and toss to combine.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes and then serve.
Adapted from Cooking Classy