Delicious Spring fruits are the highlight of this little treat! Mini Mixed Berry Crumbles are just the right amount for sharing.
I’m Jenna from A Savory Feast and I’m excited to share this tasty dessert recipe with you today!
Pick up some berries today and get ready to make this super simple dessert. It’s just the right portion size for date night!
This dessert starts with fresh or frozen fruit, whatever you have on hand. Mix up a few easy ingredients to create the crumble. Put everything together, bake, and enjoy! This dessert is perfect served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You might just be sad that there are only two of these! But don’t worry, it’s super easy to mix up another batch soon.
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen will work, if frozen thaw first)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease two ramekins.
- In a small bowl, stir together the berries and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another small bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly.
- Transfer the berries into the ramekins, dividing evenly. Divide the crumble mixture on top of the berries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crumble is browned and the berry mixture is bubbling. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.